Friday, March 13, 2009

Batman Begins/The Dark Knight

I am one of those very rare individuals who prefers Batman Begins over The Dark Knight. Sure I went at midnight like half the country the day the latter was released in America, and sure I had been nearly salivating in anticipation, but I still stand true to the original. Christian Bale's portrayal of Bruce Wayne's transformation really struck me in a way no other "super-hero" flick ever has. There is something so special about this particular series of films. The somber, lingering mist is a change from any other Batman we have every seen. I will be shocked to learn someone has not seen these films yet. They are fantastic and will definitely stand the test of time.

No comments:


Cat on a Hot Tin Roof

The Treasure of the Sierra Madre

Rear Window

A Streetcar Named Desire

Some Like it Hot